A summer's day in Scotland rarely means you are not subjected to at least a little moisture (and we're not talking about sweat) during a ride. Never mind the other three seasons. The MT500 Spray Short is designed to excel in damp, variable conditions. A waterproof, taped seat panel sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel whilst unrestricted movement and comfort is maintained by using a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the short.
Spray Ready Protection
Whilst only the seat panel of the short is waterproof, a DWR treatment has been applied throughout to help water bead and not soak into the shorts. As with all of Endura's DWR treated garments, an environmentally friendly PFC free DWR has been used in line with Endura's commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
Knee Pad Friendly Cut
These shorts have been designed with knee pads in mind, with the leg length optimised to keep the pad-gap police at bay.
This MT500 Spray Short has Clickfast™ poppers on the inner waistband which allow you to be securely fix any Endura Clickfast™ liner shorts inside. Liner shorts all have internal padding providing improved comfort in the saddle.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for spray protection
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro® side waist adjusters
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- Like the mutant offspring of a waterproof and standard baggy short