A fully waterproof insulated jacket for all-day training in cold, wet winter conditions.
The Pro Team Insulated Rain Jacket pairs a GORE-TEX Paclite Plus® membrane with a synthetic insulated liner to provide unparalleled protection in cold, wet weather conditions. With an abrasion resistant face fabric, the 2L Paclite shell provides durable waterproof protection – certified to Gore’s Black Diamond standard – without compromise on breathability. Inside, 65gsm synthetic insulation delivers class-leading warmth and is also highly breathable, ensuring you don’t overheat.
To keep the elements out, there’s a wide elasticated gripper at the waist, zipped cuffs and a raised collar that is fully lined for maximum protection. There’s space in the internal chest pocket for a phone and cards, while two oversized rear pockets can be accessed easily even when wearing gloves. And for riding in low light conditions, there are reflective Pro Team bars on the sleeves as well as a larger reflective tab between the pockets.
- Fully lined raised collar for maximum protection
- Internal hanger loop
- Durable construction for extended use in harsh conditions
- Extra-wide waistband for stable fit
- Two large rear pockets for easy access when wearing gloves
- Hidden chest pockets to store winter essentials
- GORE-TEX Black Diamond certification
- Two-way Aquaguard zip
- Zipped cuffs for use with winter gloves
- Outer shell material: 100% Recycled Nylon, 100% Polyester