Featherweight gravel racing shoes.
Carbon fiber outsoles provide the shoe with lightweight rigidity while a one-piece, synthetic leather mesh upper provides protection and comfort. These supple yet durable shoes will stay comfortable long after you get lost meandering the back roads and byways of your favorite new gravel route. With Shimano's Boa retention system, you can be confident that the RX800 will also get you home in both comfort and style.
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole.
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedaling performance and off the bike capability.
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort.
- Boa® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function.