The Recon 3.0 is all about putting the legendary performance of our S-Works Recon—power transfer, comfort, lightweight, style—in a package perfect for the XC and gravel rider.
Starting with Body Geometry, Recon 3.0 delivers comfort and efficiency, with features that stand-out off the beaten path.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness Index 10.0)
- Fully-welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- Independent BOA® L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 355g (1/2 pair, Size 42)