The S-Works Torch is the latest evolution of the winningest footwear in cycling. Using Body Geometry together with biomimicry, data science, and obsessive craftsmanship, Specialized engineered a shoe so thoughtfully constructed that you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- New upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot.
- Based on data gathered from Retül foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe.
- By optimizing its construction, the new carbon plate is 20g lighter than the S-Works 7. An internal "I-Beam" ensures it maintains the same stiffness as the previous generation.
- An updated last makes use of Retül data to better match the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- Asymmetrical heel counter supports the medial side while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Updated BOA® cable routing improves lockdown while reducing pressure across anterior ankle ligaments.
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.